Ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Beginning Thursday, May 21, our Beaver and Moon branch lobbies will be open for teller and MSR transactions. The loan department in the Beaver branch will continue to be open by appointment only. Our focus is on the safety and health of our members and employees and we will continue to follow cleaning and disinfecting procedures. We encourage you to use our alternative methods of accessing your accounts and completing transactions, including our night drop boxes, locked mailbox in Beaver, ATM’s, Virtual Branch, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking. Coin machines will not be in operation. Please visit our website for additional information.
Click Become a Member on our website to open a new account online.
The following restrictions will be strictly enforced:
- Members and employees will be required to wear a mask while in the public areas of the credit union. For identification purposes, members will be required to lower their mask briefly and present valid ID.
- Members will be greeted at the door and directed to the proper area. A limited number of members will be permitted access to the lobbies at any one time.
- Special hours for senior members 60 years of age and over, and disabled members will be on Wednesday mornings from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. If you’re an “at risk” member, please call 724-775-6640 for special instructions.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Beaver Drive Thru Traffic Pattern Change: Please stay to the right side of the parking lot in one line up to the white fence on the right. Then split into two lines for the two available drive thru stations. This will allow access to the parking spaces on the left.
During the times you need us most, we’re here for you.
It is our top priority at this time to ensure the health and safety of our members, employees and the community. We are continuing to monitor developments and following guidelines and recommendations set by the CDC, local and state government officials. We want to thank you, our members, for your patience as we continue to make adjustments during this evolving situation.
During this time our branches are open for drive-thru only. Our Beaver branch lobby will available by appointment only. You may contact us during office hours at 724-775-6640 to schedule an appointment. We will have staff readily available to answer your calls. Effective on April 20, 2020, in compliance with the order from the PA Department of Health all staff at our locations will be required to wear masks. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and members.
To minimize your personal exposure, please consider using our online or mobile banking to access and manage your accounts. You may also use our Personal Tellerline at any time at 724-775-4482. We continue to urge you to use our Virtual Branch online and Mobile banking app. You will have continued access to West-Aircomm ATMs with thousands of surcharge-free options available.
We also value the financial health of our members and realize that your financial needs may change during this time. In order to assist you the following resources are available:
Many of you are eligible for the government’s Economic Impact Payment (EIPs) as part of the coronavirus tax relief effort.
Here are some things to know:
1. If you have filed taxes for 2018 and/or 2019 the federal government should have the information it needs to receive your money. If you are unsure of your eligibility click here for more information.
2. Please be aware of scammers. Anyone who is calling and asking you to “sign-up” with your personal information to receive your relief check is a scammer. Be aware of phishing emails that ask for the same information, these are scams as well. There are no sign-ups for the EIPs.
3. If you did not give the IRS your account information for 2018 or 2019 and would like to set up a direct deposit of your check, communicate only with the IRS though this link: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here
4. West-Aircomm has no additional information for individual EIPs besides whether a direct deposit was received. If you have questions in regards to your deposit you may contact the ACH department at (888) 846-6558 or by email at email@example.com.
Skip your monthly loan payment. Consumer loan, Home Equity loan and Home Equity Line of Credit with no additional fee. This can be done up to three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period. Click here to skip your monthly payment.
West-Aircomm VISA credit card payment assistance. We are offering relief on upcoming credit card payments. Click here for more information.
Small-dollar loans and the unsecured loan special are still available.
Check-by-phone fees have been waived.
Please call us at 724-775-6640 for any questions concerning your accounts.
We are committed to offering our members uninterrupted service and will continue to keep you updated on any changes.