West-Aircomm is offering an exciting new identity theft protection service to our members called Sherpa. Identity Theft has been the top FTC consumer complaint for the past 5 years. In 2014, Pennsylvania was hit significantly hard with an increase of nearly 17% in identity theft reports. With Sherpa on your side, you can help protect your identity!
Sherpa’s monitoring and reporting services offer three different levels of enhanced identity protection and restoration solutions. You can choose between Base, Summit, and Peak levels of protection.
Regardless of the level selected, all include:
– Credit monitoring
– Credit score tracking
– Social Security number trace
– Full service identity restoration and lost wallet protection
– Identity theft protection (out-of-pocket reimbursement up to $1 million, $0 deductible)
Additional features (according to the level selected) include:
– Single or tri-bureau credit reports (annual reports available)
– Court records monitoring
– Change of address reporting
– Sex offender listings
– Non-cred/pay day loan monitoring